get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position

Tuesday 24 January 2012

[Indie Business Blog] Enjoy Your Life, Build Your Business, Have Your Way!

[Indie Business Blog] Enjoy Your Life, Build Your Business, Have Your Way!

Link to Donna Maria's Indie Business Blog

“Things I Am Thankful For”

Posted: 24 Jan 2012 06:40 AM PST

Sometimes, things that happen in life cause you to sit back and take stock of how many blessings you have. Something happened to me recently that caused me to focus intently on how thankful I am.

Thank you ribbon

I am most surely thankful for more than ten things. I am also thankful all the time. But today is different. Today, I am SO thankful. Here are the top ten things I am thankful for.

  1. Friends and family. In my life, there is sometimes a thin line, if any, between friends and family. My family is great. My friends are great. And sometimes, they are one in the same. My friends are amazing. I am humbled and bowed down at their loyalty and love.

    You know who you are and you know what you did for me. Thank you.

  2. My health. I am strong in both body and mind. This makes it possible for me to endure just about any difficulty, mental or physical, and make choices and take actions that improve my life and the lives of those closest to me. I am so thankful for my health.
  3. Books. If you have access to books, you can learn to do anything better. Without books, the world is a closed and darkened place. I am thankful that I live in a country that does not censor my access to information — through books, magazines and other media. I am thankful for books, and of course, that I can read.
  4. My children. What a blessing it is to receive the love, respect, and affection of a child. What an honor to be positioned to help shape the future of the world by injecting knowledge, hope, and common sense into the life of a young person. I am so thankful that I have the priceless things of life to give to my children.
  5. The ability to make a living. While I prefer entrepreneurship to a traditional job, I am thankful that I have the opportunity to make a living doing something. Many people today do not have this option. As easy as it is for any of us to say, “Just get a job,” for some people in some situations in this country, it is nearly impossible. I am thankful millions of times over for the ability to work to support myself and my children.
  6. Technology. I can contact anyone in the world so long as I have a Wi-Fi connection. What a blessing.
  7. An amazing business team. Nothing can take the place of a team of capable, competent business colleagues. I am especially thankful to Kayla, an integral part of my little business corner of the world.
  8. The US Constitution. It’s flawed, yes, but it protects my most basic of rights. There are other great countries out there, but I’m glad to be a natural born citizen of this one. I am also thankful for the men and women in the armed forces who are on watch to make sure that the rights I have are preserved. It does not have to be so.
  9. My neighbors. I have incredible neighbors. They care for their property so all of our lifestyles are elevated. The lawns are manicured, there is no trash beside the driveway, the residents drive slowly because children are playing, and there is always someone from whom I can borrow the proverbial cup of sugar.
  10. My God. Last but not least, I am thankful for the source of these blessings. He will never leave me nor forsake me.

So, that’s that.

Question: What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment