get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Get Healthy with Heather

Get Healthy with Heather


lunch for the week: salmon feta grain salad

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 09:00 AM PST

Good morning!

I slept in and extra hour this morning. It was pretty glorious.

Lucky for me I made my lunch for the week on Sunday, so no rushing to get that ready in the mornings.

Remember last week’s lunch for the week of BBQ turkey burgers I made for Jacob? Well I made him burgers again for this week. Same recipe but with beef instead of turkey + [...]

Continue reading lunch for the week: salmon feta grain salad

No comments:

Post a Comment