Q: Dear, wonderful, Petite Marie! You are a fantastic woman! I just found your natural skin care products and I'm so excited. I've been hoping to find quality products like yours that go for a great price.... When I can, I will get the herbal facial spray, moisturizer, and cleanser.... But, here is my question - I have super sensitive skin that gets very rough and scaly and I need to exfoliate but can't find anything that won't hurt or damage my skin. I did use some chamomile tea and it seemed to dissolve the dead skin cells but I can't figure out what I should use as a mild scrubber to go with it. Maybe oats or crushed rice or black rice? What do you think? Hey if you use these ideas make sure to let me have a free bottle...lol! Seriously, I can't use anything like peach nut shells or sandy mud. If you would like to send me any ideas I would appreciate it. Until then I guess I will wait for you to make a gentle natural exfoliation product! Thanks so much! Read more of this post