get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Get Healthy with Heather

Get Healthy with Heather


cobb salad with tangy feta dressing

Posted: 27 Dec 2011 11:01 AM PST

Hello!

Feels like Monday doesn’t it? Sure does to me! Knowing there’s one less day to the continued Christmas celebration this weekend makes me very happy.

Tonight starts my busy week of teaching ahead ~ 2 cycle classes, 2 pump it classes and 1 body pump class. Should be tons of fun!

When I originally planned the 7 healthy salads to end the year with I figured I’d [...]

Continue reading cobb salad with tangy feta dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment