get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position

Thursday 22 December 2011

Mom on the Run

Mom on the Run


Remembering What is Important

Posted: 21 Dec 2011 08:04 AM PST

I have been hit with a lot all of a sudden. After the wedding and reuniting and celebrating with family we were hit with very sad news. My husband's Uncle Adrian passed after a long fight with many different illnesses. It came as a shock probably because of the timing. He was a fighter and seemed to be doing better. Uncle Adrian is the family historian. My husband's family has a deep rooted history that can be traced back to the 1800's. Every three years family members reunited at a family reunion where it all started New Iberia, Louisiana. He was the family story teller and we were all mesmerized by the rich knowledge that he told us each and every time he presented. When I was first introduced to the family, Uncle Adrian immediately gravitated to me. As an educator himself he had many questions about education, living in New England, and my perspectives on life in general. We shared laughs and tears each and every time we had the pleasure of meeting. Over the last ten years he has become a very important part of my life. I am still processing the loss and wish we had the means to travel down the Louisiana to be with the family. He will be in our thoughts during these difficult times.

Then I hear a story like this of a fellow blogger,Our Ordinary Life, whose son was critically injured when hit by a tractor-trailer hit them both when they were walking last week. I am sending the family positive thoughts and prayers for a quick and speedy recovery.

It is stories like this that I remind my readers to hug your love ones a little tighter. You never know what each day will bring you. There is nothing more that I want this holiday season than to spend quality times with my little family.

girls2 image

No comments:

Post a Comment