get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position

Monday 30 April 2012

Quick and Easy Cheap and Healthy Menu Plan Monday: Gettin’ in a Groove

Quick and Easy Cheap and Healthy Menu Plan Monday: Gettin’ in a Groove

Link to Quick and Easy Cheap and Healthy

Menu Plan Monday: Gettin’ in a Groove

Posted: 29 Apr 2012 07:04 PM PDT

menu plan monday

Notice I did not say “gettin’ my groove on”. Because nobody wants to see that. Awkward!

Nope, I’m gettin’ in a groove of menu planning here. For the first time ever, I actually mapped out a month’s worth of meals after my last OAMS trip. Not specific meals, mind you. No, I’m not organized enough for that. But I mapped out a general plan for all the types of meat I bought to make sure that it would last for a month. And then I filled in the gaps with meatless meals and leftovers. Now all I have to do when planning my menu is find specific recipes for the scheduled cuts of meat. So far, it’s working quite well, so I intend to continue the process when I do my next OAMS trip in a couple weeks.

Breakfasts

Lunches

  • Leftovers
  • Egg Salad Sandwiches
  • PB&J (and Sunbutter & J!)

Dinners

Snacks

  • Nuts, Raisins, Cranberries
  • Popcorn

In My Kitchen Today

  • Artisan Bread Dough
  • Granola
  • Goat Cheese
  • Cookies

 

Let's have a little chat! Please take my survey and tell me what you love to read about and what you'd like to see on my blog. I can't wait to read your thoughts and suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment