get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position

Sunday 15 April 2012

Get Healthy with Heather

Get Healthy with Heather


ch-ch-ch-changes are headed this way

Posted: 15 Apr 2012 05:40 AM PDT

Hello!

Hope your weekend is going well. Normally today is my grocery shopping day, but since the hubs and I ended up doing that on Friday after our midwife appointment I don’t have to! Instead I’m going to bake a bit, maybe walk the dog, head to church shortly and go to my first of three baby showers (yippee!). Oh, and I’ll be on my computer a bit.

Little did [...]

Continue reading ch-ch-ch-changes are headed this way

No comments:

Post a Comment