get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position

Monday 23 April 2012

Quick and Easy Cheap and Healthy Menu Plan Monday: Back from Vacation

Quick and Easy Cheap and Healthy Menu Plan Monday: Back from Vacation

Link to Quick and Easy Cheap and Healthy

Menu Plan Monday: Back from Vacation

Posted: 22 Apr 2012 07:21 PM PDT

menu plan monday

I was quite pleased with the success of last week’s Vacation Menu Plan. Everything worked out very well, and we had plenty of food. We did make a last-minute change, because once we were there, my DH was stricken with a strong desire to grill hot dogs and roast marshmallows. SO not healthy, but he’s a pretty awesome hubby, so I like to make him happy when I can. Every once in a while, you know. So instead of ham & pasta casserole, we had hot dogs! The good thing is that the casserole is still frozen, so now I have a super easy dinner ready for tomorrow evening!

But I have to confess… I was a total ditz last week and completely forgot to share with you all the amazing ideas my readers shared for vacation meal planning! I asked on Facebook  for some inspiration, and you totally delivered. For those of you who missed the discussion, here are some of the ideas for easy vacation meals:

  • meats frozen in marinade
  • slow cooker meals frozen in slow cooker liners (don’t forget the slow cooker!)
  • slow cooker meals, even if they’re not prepped and frozen
  • make-ahead breakfasts: burritos, egg-sausage muffins
  • spaghetti
  • bagels, eggs, fruit for breakfasts
  • frozen grilled chicken strips to use in sandwiches or salads
  • tacos
So now onto this week’s menu.

Breakfasts

Lunches

  • Leftovers
  • Egg Salad Sandwiches
  • PB&J (and Sunbutter & J!)

Dinners

Snacks

  • Nuts, Raisins, Cranberries
  • Popcorn
  • Real Food Puppy Chow (I did use Chex cereal instead of  popcorn b/c my DH can’t eat popcorn.)

In My Kitchen Today

  • Artisan Bread Dough
  • Ham & Bean Soup
  • Cookies

 

Have you seen this deal? 38 e-books for only $29, valued at $375! Get it while you can - the sale ends Friday, April 21 at 8 am!

No comments:

Post a Comment