get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Get Healthy with Heather

Get Healthy with Heather


facing my big pregnancy fear

Posted: 22 Feb 2012 06:06 AM PST

I’ve mentioned my fear with pregnancy before – labor. And really it’s the fear of the unknown.

How will my body react?

What will the pain be like?

Can I do it?

The unknown is scary! While I can read tons of birth stories and the process of birth in books, how do I know what it will be like for me?

I won’t.

But [...]

Continue reading facing my big pregnancy fear

No comments:

Post a Comment