get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position

Monday 9 July 2012

Quick and Easy Cheap and Healthy VBS Week {Menu Plan Monday 7/9/12}

Quick and Easy Cheap and Healthy VBS Week {Menu Plan Monday 7/9/12}

Link to Quick and Easy Cheap and Healthy

VBS Week {Menu Plan Monday 7/9/12}

Posted: 08 Jul 2012 06:48 PM PDT

menu plan mondayMenu Plan Monday

This week is VBS week at my church. My Certain Little Someone is excited because it will be his first ever VBS, but I have to admit I’m a little tense about how much it’s going to disrupt my routine this week. (Somebody tell me to relax and breathe a little!)

The good thing is that since both my DH and I are volunteering at VBS all week, we get to take advantage of the free dinner for volunteers every evening – woot! That doesn’t mean I don’t have any planning to do, though. On the contrary, I actually have to plan a little more than I usually do because no dinners at home means no leftovers for lunch the next day. Also, my Certain Little Someone will likely not be able to eat the majority of the food available due to his allergies, so I have to bring him some dinner every day.

However, it will be nice not to have to worry about getting food on the table in time to slam it down our throats and rush out the door. One less thing to worry about! (And the less I have to worry about, the better!)

Breakfasts

  • Blueberry Breakfast Bars (come back at noon today for the recipe!)
  • Blueberry Smoothies (gotta eat up the blueberries before they go bad)
  • Oatmeal
  • Oat Muffins
  • Individual Oven Pancakes

Lunches

  • Leftovers
  • Sunbutter & Jelly Sandwiches
  • Nitrate-Free Lunchmeat Sandwiches
  • Egg Salad Sandwiches

Dinners (for my Certain Little Someone)

  • Baked Beans x2
  • Spaghetti
  • Sandwich

Snacks

  • Nuts, Cranberries
  • Popcorn

In My Kitchen Today

  • Sourdough Bread
  • Coconut Milk
  • Coconut Milk Yogurt
  • Beans
  • Allergen-Free Brownies
  • Allergen-Free Bread

Thank you for subscribing to Quick and Easy Cheap and Healthy! Here's your free copy of Spring Into Smoothies All Summer Long. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment