get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position get paid 3% daily up to 150% for 50 days. no sponsoring requirements. earn upto $10,000 /position

Friday 8 June 2012

Quick and Easy Cheap and Healthy 5 Days Series: Tried and Tested Whole Wheat Recipes

Quick and Easy Cheap and Healthy 5 Days Series: Tried and Tested Whole Wheat Recipes

Link to Quick and Easy Cheap and Healthy

5 Days Series: Tried and Tested Whole Wheat Recipes

Posted: 07 Jun 2012 07:09 PM PDT

Join my friends and I as we spend 5 days together, exploring a variety of topics all related to mothering and homemaking!

Welcome back to 5 Days with Whole Wheat Flour! If you’ve missed any of the posts in the series, here they are:

I’m going to close out the series by leaving you with a list of tried-and-true recipes that utilize whole wheat flour. Some of them consist entirely of 100% whole wheat, some only partial. Some are from my blog, many are from blogs I read and love. But they all have one thing in common: they are tested recipes that work. Most of them I have made myself on more than one occasion; the others come from trusted sources that have found them to be reliable. Keep this list handy, because you will need it!

At the end of the post, I’ve included a link-up so you can add your own favorite whole wheat recipes! Add as many as you like, just make sure they’re recipes you can recommend to anyone. And share with your friends – the more recipes we have, the more comprehensive the resource.

Breads

Mashed Potato Crescent Rolls - This is a family favorite recipe that I adapted for the bread machine.

Honey Whole Wheat English Muffins – This one also utilizes the bread machine.

Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day (one of my variations) - I make the master recipe differently almost every time. This is a very successful version.

Flatbread Sandwich Thins – A creative twist on the artisan bread in 5 minutes a day recipe.

Anyone Can Make it Homemade Bread – Make it with half whole wheat flour for a delicious and healthy homemade bread!

Whole Wheat Sourdough Starter – As soon as I get my nerve up, I’m going to attempt this.

Quick Breads

Ugly Savory Pumpkin Muffins - You’ve had pumpkin muffins before, I’m sure. But have you had savory pumpkin muffins?

Better than Red Lobster Garlic Cheese Biscuits – I admit I love those biscuits at Red Lobster. These take care of the craving and are a lot healthier!

Pumpkin Bread – I’m ready for pumpkin season now; are you?

Whole Wheat Sourdough Biscuits – Recipes like these make me want to give sourdough another go.

Very-Little-Bother Bread – My friend Steph’s favorite bread recipe

Great Harvest Honey Whole Wheat Bread Copycat – This one is on my list to try. I love Great Harvest!

Breakfast

Individual Oven Pancakes – I had to play around with it a little bit to get this just right when using whole wheat flour.

Grandma’s Biscuits with an Autumn Twist - The twist? Pumpkin!

Pumpkin Donut Holes – These are awesome. We gobble them up around here.

Healthier Blueberry Muffins – Every cook needs a blueberry muffin recipe in their repertoire.

Whole Wheat Waffles - Yes, even waffles can be healthy! Er.

Dessert

1-2-3 Fruit Crisp – Fruit crisp is the perfect vehicle for whole grains!

Sugar and Spice Cupcakes – Based on the wacky cake recipe, these are flavored with spices like ginger, cloves, and cardamom. This is awesomeness.

Gingersnaps – Whole wheat flour in the yummiest little package ever!

Oatmeal Jumbles – Cookies, actually.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Blondies – You haven’t really lived until you’ve eaten a few of these.

Ginger Peach Shortcakes – You’re going to want to keep this one handy. Peach season is coming soon!

Strawberry Summer Cake – Make it before strawberry season is over!

Main Dish

Cream of Chicken Soup – Yes, you can use whole wheat flour as a thickener!

Creamy Chicken and Rice Soup – I’ve made this one, and it’s delicious.

Savory Oven Pancake – The Dutch Pancake gone savory.

Slow Cooker Chicken & Whole Wheat Garlic Dumplings – I shouldn’t type such things when I’m hungry.

Perfectly Frugal Pizza Crust – Everybody needs a good pizza crust recipe.

What’s your favorite whole wheat recipe?


Thank you for subscribing to Quick and Easy Cheap and Healthy! Here's your free copy of Spring Into Smoothies All Summer Long. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment